Last night was amazing!
- Thank you to all of my friends and strangers who came out to support The Arthritis Foundation and those who couldn’t make it but called & texted me, and everyone who donated through my fundraising site! I seriously have the best friends. You are unbelievably generous.
- Thank you to Ryan Brolliar for really being the one to get this event going and for constantly inspiring me enough to actually make my dreams come true. To Ryan and the band who played like they’ve been playing forever but it was their first time together.
- Thanks to Moondoggies, especially Megan Lix, for your help and support. To the local businesses, listed below, who donated items.
- To my friend Kim and her husband whose son, Connor, has Juvenile Arthritis, for always supporting me, coming all the way from Lakeside, and bringing a bunch of friends.
- Special huge biggest thank you of all time to the best friends I could ever ask for – Liz, Abby, & Steph… when you move around as much as I have, it becomes apparent who your core group of friends are. These girls have always supported and understood me, through good and bad, sickness and health, and I love them more than I could ever even explain.
- Lastly but probably most importantly, thank you to all of the teens & kids with Juvenile Arthritis for being my inspiration. I will fight for all of you until my last day on this earth so one day no kid will ever have to deal with the things that we have and do. Promise.
The funds raised will go to my fundraising for the San Diego Jingle Bell Run/Walk 5k Team, Kids Get Arthritis Too.
Special thanks to the following businesses for donating:
Moondoggies Pacific Beach
Tavern at the Beach
On the Border
Joe’s Crab Shack
Bub’s Dive Bar
Segwey at the Beach – Pacific Beach